Watford predicted lineup vs Brighton: Preview, Latest Team News, Prediction and Live Stream- Gameweek 2, Premier League 2021/22
Watford and Brighton and Have Albion go head to head against each other this weekend in a battle between two teams aiming to beat the drop. Alley Sport brings you the Watford predicted lineup vs Brighton from this all-important Premier League match on Saturday.
Watford vs Brighton Match Preview and Live Stream
Watford and Brighton face each other in a match they would both be looking to win. If they want to survive relegation, these are the games their managers would want their team to win. Xisco’s Watford got off to a flying start on their return to the Premier League with a shock 4-2 win against Aston Villa.
Graham Potter’s Brighton were also on the winning end of their game. They beat Sean Dyche’s resilient Burnley at Turf Moor by a 2-1 margin, showing that they have what it takes to be a Premier League team for another season. Boosted by the addition of Enock Mwepu, the Seagulls would undoubtedly take the Hornets head-on at The Amex.
The English Premier League will be broadcasted live in India on the Star Entertainment Network and will be streaming live on Disney+ Hotstar App on iOS and Android. The match between Watford and Brighton and Hove Albion at The Amex kicks off at 10:00 PM IST on Saturday, August 21, 2021.
Watford Predicted Lineup vs Brighton and Team News
Emmanuel Dennis was the star of the show on gameweek 1 for Watford but he may miss this game with a knock. Apart from the Nigerian hitman, Joao Pedro is also like to miss the game against Brighton. In midfield, Xisco has an array of options to choose from apart from Nathaniel Chalobah, who is likely to be unavailable for the game.
Watford predicted lineup vs Brighton formation: 4-1-4-1
GK: Daniel Bachmann
RB: Craig Cathcart
CB: William Troost Ekong
CB: Christian Kebasele
LB: Adam Mesina
CDM: Peter Etebo
CM: Juraj Kucka
CM: Tom Cleverley
RM: Ismaila Sarr
ST: Troy Deeney
LM: Ken Sema
Watford vs Brighton Match Prediction
Both teams are well matched. Watford have a strong defence while Brighton’s attack and midfield have been boosted by the new man, Enock Mwepu. The two teams are likely to cancel each other out and we go with a 1-1 draw between them.
Comment on “Watford predicted lineup vs Brighton: Preview, Latest Team News, Prediction and Live Stream- Gameweek 2, Premier League 2021/22” and let us know your views on who will win this match.
- Bayern Munich predicted lineup vs Dortmund, Preview, Latest Team News, Prediction, Live Stream, DFL Supercup Final 2021/2022
- Everton predicted lineup vs Leeds United: Preview, Latest Team News, Prediction and Live Stream- Premier League 2020/21 Gameweek 2
- Wolves predicted lineup vs Tottenham, Preview, Prediction, Latest Team News, Livestream: Premier League 2021/22 Gameweek 2
- Manchester City predicted lineup vs Norwich, Preview, Prediction, Latest Team News, Livestream: English Premier League 2021/22 Gameweek 2
- Chelsea predicted lineup vs Arsenal, Preview, Prediction, Latest Team News, Livestream: English Premier League 2021/22 Gameweek 2
For More stories like this, click here.