Tottenham vs Wolves Preview, Prediction, Latest H2H results: Premier League 21/22 Gameweek 2
Tottenham Hotspur take on Wolves this weekend in what will be an exciting encounter at Molineux. Alley Sport brings you the Tottenham vs Wolves Preview, Prediction, and H2H results from this much-awaited Premier League showdown.
Tottenham vs Wolves Preview
It is the match between two clubs that have been managed by Nuno Espirito Santo recently. The Portuguese gaffer is now in charge of Spurs after leaving Wolverhampton Wanderers this summer. He led Wolves to their promotion run that got them back in the Premier League.
And it was Santo who started the influx of quality players, especially from Portugal, that truly made them a stable midtable team in the league. But it was clear there was no progress there for him anymore, and Spurs was the obvious step forward in his career.
Harry Kane has grabbed headlines with his antics to push for a move to Manchester City, but Santo would be wise to not let it affect the team. And that was exactly what they did against City on GW1 when they came away with a 1-0 win. Wolves, meanwhile, were unimpressive against Bruno Lage in a 1-0 loss to Leicester City.
Tottenham vs Wolves H2H Results
Wolves have just managed 2 wins in their last 10 games in all competitions against Spurs. Last season, they drew 1-1 at home and lost away in London in the Premier League. What’s even worse is the fact that Wanderers’ last clean sheet against the Lilywhites came all the way back in February…. of 2010! They would do incredibly well to halt the in-form Son Heung-min and would look to win their first home game against Spurs in a little over 10 years.
Tottenham record vs Wolves last 10 matches: W-D-L-W-L-W-D-W-D-W
Tottenham vs Wolves Match Prediction
Tottenham Hotspur are a very strong side on their day even without Harry Kane, who missed GW1 against Manchester City due to lack of match fitness. Wolves, on the other hand, had a weak summer transfer window and their defensive frailties still remain.
We go with a win for Nuno Santo’s new side against Lage’s men. But it could be a close affair, with coaches not known for ultra attacking football. It would ultimately come down to which team has players with the Midas touch.
Comment on “Tottenham vs Wolves Preview, Prediction, H2H results: Premier League 21/22 Gameweek 2” and let us know your views on who will win the game.
- Bayern Munich predicted lineup vs Dortmund, Preview, Latest Team News, Prediction, Live Stream, DFL Supercup Final 2021/2022
- Everton predicted lineup vs Leeds United: Preview, Latest Team News, Prediction and Live Stream- Premier League 2020/21 Gameweek 2
- Wolves predicted lineup vs Tottenham, Preview, Prediction, Latest Team News, Livestream: Premier League 2021/22 Gameweek 2
- Manchester City predicted lineup vs Norwich, Preview, Prediction, Latest Team News, Livestream: English Premier League 2021/22 Gameweek 2
- Chelsea predicted lineup vs Arsenal, Preview, Prediction, Latest Team News, Livestream: English Premier League 2021/22 Gameweek 2
For More stories like Tottenham vs Wolves Preview and H2H, click here.