Manchester United predicted lineup vs Southampton: Preview, Latest Team News, Prediction and Live Stream- Premier League 2021/22 Gameweek 2
Manchester United host Southampton this Sunday in a mouth-watering English Premier League encounter. Alley Sport brings you the Manchester United predicted lineup vs Southampton from this all-important league game in the new season.
Manchester United vs Southampton Match Preview and Live Stream
Manchester United got their season off to a flying start after a brilliant 5-1 win over Leeds United. Paul Pogba chipped in with four assists while Bruno Fernandes grabbed a brilliant hat-trick. The Red Devils really look like they will give others a run for their money in the Premier League title race.
Southampton, on the other hand, plummeted to a 3-1 loss against Everton despite Adam Armstrong putting the Saints in front in the 22nd minute. They are yet to win against United in their last 11 encounters, with their last win against them coming in January 2016.
The English Premier League will be broadcasted live in India on the Star Entertainment Network and will be streaming live on Disney+ Hotstar App on iOS and Android. The match between Manchester United and Southampton will kick off at 06:30 PM IST on Sunday, 22nd August 2021.
Manchester United Predicted Lineup vs Southampton and Team News
United have a fair bit of absentees. Marcus Rashford is out with a shoulder injury while Eric Bailly and Alex Telles also sit out with injuries. Jesse Lingard is still recovering from Covid-19 while Edinson Cavani is also a doubt for the game. Jadon Sancho might still have a few weeks until he starts as he regains match fitness.
Manchester United predicted lineup vs Southampton formation: 4-2-3-1
GK: David de Gea
RB: Aaron Wan-Bissaka
CB: Raphael Varane
CB: Harry Maguire
LB: Luke Shaw
CDM: Scott McTominay
CAM: Bruno Fernandes
RM: Daniel James
ST: Mason Greenwood
LM: Paul Pogba
Manchester United vs Southampton Match Prediction
We go with a big 3-0 away win for Man United at St. Mary’s as the Red Devils’ attack looks to be in irresistible form. Southampton may not be as open as Leeds United were at the back but United still have enough to score past them multiple times.
Comment on “Manchester United predicted lineup vs Southampton: Preview, Team News, Prediction and Live Stream- Premier League 2021/22 Gameweek 2” and let us know your thoughts on who will win the match.
- Will Messi play tomorrow? PSG’s New Era of Superstars, PSG predicted lineup vs Strasbourg: French Ligue 1 2021/22 Gameweek 1
- Will Lukaku play today? Chelsea predicted lineup vs Crystal Palace: English Premier League 2021/22 Gameweek 1
- FPL Gameweek 2 Tips and Tricks: Full Lineup, Transfers Draft: English Premier League 2021/22
- FIFA World Cup 2022’s Venue and Stadium Pictures
- Who will win the Ballon D’Or this season? Is Lionel Messi the greatest of all time? Football Season 2020/21
- Tottenham Hotspur predicted lineup vs Wolves- Preview, Latest Team News, Prediction and Live Stream: Premier League 2021/22 Gameweek 2
For More stories like this, click here.