Liverpool vs Chelsea : Match Preview Gameweek 37
Match Details: Liverpool vs Chelsea
Gameweek – 37: Liverpool vs Chelsea
Ground – Anfield Stadium
Time : 0:45 I.S.T
League Standings :
Liverpool : 1st
Chelsea : 3rd
– Manchester United , Leicester City and Chelsea fighting for the two Champions League spots.
Liverpool : L D W W L
Chelsea : W W L W W
– Liverpool looks out of touch after securing the trophy . As today they will lift the trophy at anfield they don’t want to be on losing side on this day.
– At weekend Chelsea Defeated Manchester United in FA CUP Semi- Final. After game restart they Defeated Manchester City , Leicester City and Manchester United. A win will secure their place in Top 4 .
Read our Liverpool vs Chelsea match preview for all the necessary details:
Head to Head Stats :
1. Liverpool won 3 of the Last 5 meetings of both team in All competition. While Chelsea manage to won only one and one remains draw.
2. This Season Liverpool beat Chelsea in their Home on First Fixture where as Chelsea beat Liverpool in FA CUP round 4.
3. Liverpool undefeated against Chelsea at anfield since 2015 in premier League. Out of Last 5 meetings at anfield of these 2 teams 3 ended as draw while 1 won by each team
4. Liverpool unbeatable at anfield this season Won 17 of their 18 home games and drawn 1.
5. Chelsea having a bad away season won 9 of the 18 Away games while lost 6 and drawn 3.
Team News and Probable Starting Lineup Liverpool vs Chelsea
1. Joel Matip and Jordan Henderson injured and out from these remaining Season for the Champions.
2. As Today they will lift the Premier league trophy they willing to won this game also may Klopp go with his best xi for this fixture.
3. Naby may get a chance in the starting lineup today in place of ox with gini and fabinho in midfield.
4. Defense Line and Front line may be same as was against arsenal last week.
Probable Starting Lineup Liverpool vs Chelsea :-
1. Chelsea will be high on confidence as they beat United on Fa Cup semi final last week.
2. Ngolo Kante still not fit and will absent for this match also.
3. Tammy Abraham may start for the visitor as he was rested against United on Sunday in place of O. Giroud
4. Pulisic May also return to starting lineup against Liverpool today.
Probable Starting Lineup :
Players to Watch out For : Liverpool vs Chelsea
Liverpool Lineup :
Sadio Mane : One Player who is in Form despite teams bad performance after game restart. With 17 goals and 7 assist this season he is 2 goal behind Salah in team. But his contribution this season is something u can’t forget and if Liverpool wants to win this he will be the most vital asset for the host. He Scored 3 goals in last 5 matches with 1 assist.
Mo. Salah – Striker with 19 goals and 9 assist going with a rough time after game restart . With only one 1 goal in last 7 matches for the team . He will like to back in form today and Contribute for the team . He alongside Roberto Firmirno and Sadio Mane will be vital for host if they wanted to back in winning way
Trent – Alexander Arnold and Andrew Robertson – Both RB and LB played an important role in the success of champions in this season . With 20+ assist combined they have most assist than other pairs of Right and left back in premier league. Both are capable vitable and last minute goal through their Set Piece .
Tammy Abraham : The young central striker of the team and also the highest goalscorer for Chelsea this season, Abraham is a treat to watch . He has 16 goals and 6 assists across all competitions for chelsea in the 42 games he has played for the blues. He’s infectious around the place, a confident boy on the pitch who loves to perform for the club.A clinical finisher and a poacher in the box is what Describes Tammy Abraham.
Willian : A set piece specialist who has gained back rhythm is a man who can put the opposition defence out of position being an expert at finding free spaces to run in to . His current form is a morale booster for the blues.
Pulisic : Post the break this Left winger has been a vital cog in Chelsea’s attacking menace . He is not a traditional winger who runs behind opposition defense but instead asks for the ball at his feet and is highly involved in playmaking. He has the second most passes per game for chelsea this season which validates that he is much more than a traditional winger. He has been sensational post the break and Chelsea will count on him to break the united defence. He’ll play a crucial role in Liverpool vs Chelsea.
• Players who usually plays a vital role when Liverpool vs Chelsea happens.
Liverpool : –
Sadio Mane – 3 goals in Last 5 matches against Chelsea. He performs his best in Liverpool vs Chelsea fixtures.
Roberto Firmirno – 1 Goal and 2 assist in last 3 appearance against Chelsea.
Olivier Giroud – 2 goals in last 3 appearance against Liverpool
C. azipillicueta – 2 assist and passing accuracy of 85% and 13 successful tackles against Liverpool In last 5 matches.
Scoreline Prediction :- Liverpool 2-1 Chelsea