Liverpool predicted lineup vs Leeds United: Preview, Latest Team News, Prediction and Live Stream- Gameweek 4, Premier League 2021/22
Liverpool and Leeds United go head-to-head in an iconic fixture in English football that has been reborn ever since the Whites’ promotion to the Premier League. And Alley Sport brings you the Liverpool predicted lineup vs Leeds United from this enthralling gameweek 4 fixture.
Liverpool vs Leeds United Match Preview and Live Stream
Liverpool are in seriously good form right now but their performance against Chelsea would have dented their confidence. Despite being a man up for more than 45 minutes, the Reds failed to score after Mohamed Salah’s penalty and the game ended 1-1. With a poor transfer window behind, their lack of activity may just begin to catch up with them.
Leeds United haven’t changed and it’s a good thing that they haven’t. Marcelo Bielsa’s team play their fugazi football to near perfection. And we say perfection because the downsides of Leeds are inherent in the system that they play. Their risky, attacking brand of football is what will make this game interesting.
The English Premier League will be broadcasted live in India on the Star Entertainment Network and will be streaming live on Disney+ Hotstar App on iOS and Android. You can watch Liverpool vs Leeds United start at 09:00 PM IST on Sunday, 12th September 2021. The game will be played in front of a capacity crowd at Elland Road.
Liverpool Predicted Lineup vs Leeds United and Team News
Liverpool have already felt the aftereffects of being woefully inactive in the window. Seeing influential squad players leave, they brought in no one apart from Ibrahima Konate. And now, Roberto Firmino, Takumi Minamino, Harvey Elliott, Neco Williams and Naby Keita are all doubts for the game.
Liverpool predicted lineup vs Leeds United formation: 4-3-3
GK: Alisson Becker
RB: Trent Alexander-Arnold
CB: Virgil van Dijk
CB: Joel Matip
LB: Andy Robertson
CM: Thiago Alcantara
CM: Jordan Henderson
RW: Mohamed Salah
ST: Diogo Jota
LW: Sadio Mane
Liverpool vs Leeds United Match Prediction
Leeds United don’t have enough in their defence to keep Liverpool’s elite attack at bay. The Reds may not have a good bench, but their starting XI is too good to lose against an open team like Leeds. We go with a 2-0 win for the away side.
Comment on “Liverpool predicted lineup vs Leeds United: Preview, Latest Team News, Prediction and Live Stream- Gameweek 4, Premier League 2021/22” and let us know your thoughts on who will win the game.
- Manchester United predicted lineup vs Newcastle United: Preview, Prediction, Latest Team News- Premier League 2021/2022 Gameweek 4
- Manchester City predicted lineup vs Leicester City: Preview, Prediction, Latest Team News- Premier League 2021/2022 Gameweek 4
- Leicester City predicted lineup vs Manchester City: Preview, Prediction, Latest Team News- Premier League 2021/2022 Gameweek 4
- Croatia predicted lineup vs Slovenia, Preview, Prediction, Latest Team News, Live Stream, FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 Qualifiers
- Tottenham predicted lineup vs Crystal Palace, Preview, Prediction, Latest Team News, Live Stream, Premier League 2021/2022 Gameweek 4 news today: Zouma and Emerson exit confirmed?
For More stories like Liverpool predicted lineup vs Leeds United: Preview, Latest Team News, Prediction and Live Stream, click here.