Chelsea vs Manchester United : FA CUP semifinal Preview
Match Details Chelsea vs Manchester United
Ground : Wembley Stadium
Time : 10:30 I.S.T
Road – To – Semi – Finals Chelsea vs Manchester United
Round 3 : Defeated Nottingham forest F.c 2-0
Round 4 : Defeated Hull city 2-1
Round 5 : Defeated Liverpool 2-0
Quarter final – defeated Leicester City 1-0
Manchester United –
Round 3 – Defeated Wolves 1-0
Round 4 – Defeated Tranmere 6-0
Round 5- Defeated Derby Counted 3-0
Quarter Final – Defeated Norwich city 2-1
Recent Form ( In Premier League )
Chelsea – W L W W L
Manchester United – W D W W W
– Manchester United playing as unstoppable after game restart unbeatable streak continue in all competition for 18 games.
– Chelsea are on and off after game restart with 4 wins and 2 defeat . They beat Manchester city recently in premier league only sign of positive for them after game restart.
Head – To – Head Stats Chelsea vs Manchester United
– Manchester United unbeatable against Chelsea for 6th game In all Competitions.
– Manchester United won last 3 encounter between these two team.
– Chelsea Defeated Manchester United Last time on 2018 FA Cup Final.
– Chelsea have won 12 of their Last 15 FA CUP Semi – Final.
– Chelsea have won 4 of their last 5 FA cup matches against Manchester United .
– Manchester United defeated Chelsea last season on fifth round of the competition .
Team News and Probable Starting Lineup :-
1. T. Abraham mostly returning to the playing 11 for chelsea as he was benched on last premier fixture.
2. Pullsic and willian alongside Abraham will make the Frontline for lampard men’s .
3. With kante can’t recovered from injury for this match . Jogirnho , Mount and Kovacic will make the midline for Chelsea
4. Defense Line might be unchanged as they are performing well for Chelsea
Probable Starting Lineup Chelsea vs Manchester United :-
Manchester United :-
1. Shaw didn’t look fit ahead of these Semi – Final Fixture might manager will go with same defense line what they use against Crystal Palace.
2. Either of Bruno or Pogba might get rested as they play full match against Crystal palace . Manager will like to keep them Fresh for Premier league fixture as they aiming top 4 finish on standings.
3. Matic may replace scott on midfield for today’s fixture.
4. Front Three might be same as it was against Crystal Palace.
Probable Starting Lineup :-
Tammy Abraham : The young central striker of the team and also the highest goalscorer for Chelsea this season, Abraham is a treat to watch . He has 16 goals and 6 assists across all competitions for chelsea in the 42 games he has played for the blues. He’s infectious around the place, a confident boy on the pitch who loves to perform for the club.A clinical finisher and a poacher in the box is what Describes Tammy Abraham
Pulisic : Post the break this Left winger has been a vital cog in Chelsea’s attacking menace . He is not a traditional winger who runs behind opposition defense but instead asks for the ball at his feet and is highly involved in playmaking. He has the second most passes per game for chelsea this season which validates that he is much more than a traditional winger. He has been sensational post the break and Chelsea will count on him to break the united defence
Willian : A set piece specialist who has gained back rhythm is a man who can put the opposition defence out of position being an expert at finding free spaces to run in to . His current form is a morale booster for the blues.
Mateo Kovacic : Yet another central mid who plays in the double pivot with Mount and He’s had a gem of a season while Mount does the defensive duties more ,Kovacic is more involved in building the play with his top notch vision and precise passing .
Bruno Fernandes – THE PORTUGUESE MAGNIFICO ! Bruno has took the Premier League by storm since his arrival and two player of the months in the two months of Premier League football he’s played is a testimonial of it.Bruno ticks all the boxes as an attacking mid letting martial & rashford swap their positions and play freely. He has changed the way the United attack looked having scored 7 and assisted 7 goals in just 11 games . Hte has had most shots , most chances created , most passes completed and his vision is one of the best in the world right now given his gifted ability in breaking midfield lines and finding spaces out of nothing . Another important part of his game is he is highly equipped in through balls and Long balls too. United hasn’t lost a match since Bruno arrived is enough to show the impact he creates. A set piece specialist with a staggering 100% success rate in Penalties in the prem , he is an all in one package .
Marcus Rashford – Rashford didn’t have a great FA cup season this year but his form against Chelsea in all competition is very promising. He managed to scored 2 braces in 2 games against the london side this season. He is in red hot form currently, A goal and an assist against crystal palace proves it. When combining with martial the duo can shatter any defence any day.
Anthony Martial – The man in red hot form for united after restart of the premier league. The Join most goal scorer for united this season, Martial is also the top assist provider for united in fa cup this season. He managed to score 1 goal and provided 3 assist in his 4 fa cup games. He shown the composure of a typical number 9 this season and he will be looking to score in every game he plays. It’s sure that he will give headache for the weak chelsea defence today.
Mason Greenwood – Mason shown some confidence issue in the recent matches in the league. Today he will be looking to restore that confidence against chelsea. Mason only managed to score in one game this season in the fa cup and also that was against the weak Tranmere side. But that doesn’t write off his talent. He proved his worth this season and chelsea have to fear this young lad because he can score goals, unexpected goals.