Brighton predicted lineup vs Watford, Preview, Latest Team News, Prediction and Live Stream- Gameweek 2, Premier League 2021/22
Brighton and Hove Albion take on Watford this weekend in an evenly matched Premier League encounter. Alley Sport brings you the Brighton predicted lineup vs Watford so that you stay well-informed before the game and know what to expect in this English top-flight encounter.
Brighton vs Watford Match Preview and Live Stream
Brighton and Hove Albion come into this game in great form. They had a big opening day win against Burnley at Turf Moor and got their season off to the perfect start. Those three points would be important for them as they look to stay in the Premier League for another season.
Watford would be looking to avoid the drop as well as they arrive from the Championship having won promotion last season. The Hornets also surprised the league by winning 3-2 against highly-rated Aston Villa. It is safe to say the two teams come into this game looking to make it 2 wins in 2, and will not hold back from attacking each other.
The English Premier League will be broadcasted live in India on the Star Entertainment Network and will be streaming live on Disney+ Hotstar App on iOS and Android. The match between Brighton and Watford kicks off at 10:00 PM IST on Saturday, 21st August 2021.
Brighton Predicted Lineup vs Watford and Team News
The Seagulls have a number of injury issues which is why Pascal Gross had to play out of position as a left-back in their opening game. Tariq Lamptey, Dan Burn, and Danny Welbeck are set to miss the game against Watford. Joel Veltman could feature but a lack of match fitness may mean he starts on the bench.
Brighton predicted lineup vs Watford formation: 4-1-4-1
GK: Robert Sanchez
RB: Adam Webster
CB: Shane Duffy
CB: Lewis Dunk
LB: Pascal Gross
CDM: Yves Bissouma
CM: Jakub Moder
CM: Adam Lallana
RM: Enock Mwepu
ST: Neil Maupay
LM: Leandro Trossard
Brighton vs Watford Match Prediction
Brighton and Watford are pretty evenly matched. It is tough to pick a winner here despite Brighton’s advantage of playing at the Amex. We go with a tightly contested 1-1 draw between the two sides.
Comment on “Brighton predicted lineup vs Watford, Preview, Latest Team News, Prediction and Live Stream- Gameweek 2, Premier League 2021/22” and let us know your thoughts on who will win the game.
- Bayern Munich predicted lineup vs Dortmund, Preview, Latest Team News, Prediction, Live Stream, DFL Supercup Final 2021/2022
- Everton predicted lineup vs Leeds United: Preview, Latest Team News, Prediction and Live Stream- Premier League 2020/21 Gameweek 2
- Wolves predicted lineup vs Tottenham, Preview, Prediction, Latest Team News, Livestream: Premier League 2021/22 Gameweek 2
- Manchester City predicted lineup vs Norwich, Preview, Prediction, Latest Team News, Livestream: English Premier League 2021/22 Gameweek 2
- Chelsea predicted lineup vs Arsenal, Preview, Prediction, Latest Team News, Livestream: English Premier League 2021/22 Gameweek 2
For More stories like this, click here.