Aston Villa Predicted Lineup vs Legia Warszawa, Predictions, Latest Team News, UECL Group Stages 2023

Football fans worldwide look forward to a select few matches, especially when they fall on the same day as the UECL Group Stages 2023 schedule. We at Alley Sport are here to cover our Aston Villa Predicted Lineup vs Legia Warszawa for the 2023 UECL Group Stages, which will take place on Thursday, September 21st, 2023, at Polish Army Stadium, in Śródmieście district of Warsaw, Poland.

Aston Villa Predicted Lineup vs Legia Warszawa. Image Credits:- Getty Images.
Aston Villa Predicted Lineup vs Legia Warszawa. Image Credits:- Getty Images.

Aston Villa Predicted Lineup vs Legia Warszawa & Preview

A win for Legia Warsaw with a chance of 48.46% is the most likely result of this game, according to our analysis of all the available data, including previous performances and player metrics. A tie has a 22.6% chance of happening while an Aston Villa victory has a 28.95% chance.

With a chance of 9.31%, 2-1 is the most likely outcome in favour of Legia Warsaw. The next most likely results are 1-0 (7.19%) and 2-0 (6.68%), which are also outcomes. Aston Villa winning is most likely to occur in a 1-2 (6.99%) or 1-1 (10.02%) scenario, respectively.

Now let’s look at the Aston Villa Predicted Lineup vs Legia Warszawa Team News:-

Aston Villa will have the following squad at their disposal:-

Goalkeepers:- Emiliano Martínez, Robin Olsen.

Defenders:- Tyrone Mings, Ezri Konsa, Jan Bednarek, Calum Chambers, Lucas Digne, Ludwig Augustinsson, Ashley Young, Matty Cash, Frédéric Guilbert, Álex Moreno, Pau Torres.

Midfielders:- Douglas Luiz, Leander Dendoncker, Marvelous Nakamba, John McGinn, Jacob Ramsey, Morgan Sanson, Boubacar Kamara, Youri Tielemans, Tim Iroegbunam.

Forwards:- Leon Bailey, Emiliano Buendía, Ollie Watkins, Danny Ings, Cameron Archer, Moussa Diaby, Jhon Durán, Jaden Philogene.

Aston Villa Predicted Lineup vs Legia Warszawa

This is how our Aston Villa Predicted Lineup vs Legia Warszawa looks as we enter the 2023 Group Stages:-

Formation:- 4-2-3-1

GK:- Emiliano Martínez

LB:- Lucas Digne

CB:- Pau Torres

CB:- Ezri Konsa

RB:- Ashley Young

CDM:- Douglas Luiz

CDM:- Youri Tielemans

LM:- Leon Bailey

CAM:- Emiliano Buendía

RM:- John McGinn

ST:- Ollie Watkins

Aston Villa Predicted Lineup vs Legia Warszawa. Image Credits:- Getty Images.
Aston Villa Predicted Lineup vs Legia Warszawa. Image Credits:- Getty Images.

For More stories, like, Aston Villa Predicted Lineup vs Legia Warszawa, Predictions, Latest Team News, UECL Group Stages 2023, click here

Follow us on Instagram and check out our YouTube channel to stay in touch with the latest happenings in football. According to you, what is your Aston Villa Predicted Lineup vs Legia Warszawa?

Also please read:-

Scroll to Top